How to create FTP user in cPanel?
The accompanying article discloses how to make an FTP user in cPanel. You should determine the FTP username, secret key, home index and standard. The FTP user made will be related with a particular site designed in cPanel.
Follow the steps to create FTP user
1. Open a web program and associate with your cPanel Control Panel situated at https://ip address:2087.
2. Login as the Administrator utilizing the data sent to you in your setup email.
3. From the left side menu, under Account Information, click List Accounts.
4. Locate the appropriate domain and tap the cPanel symbol to enter the cPanel Reseller Menu.
5. Under Files, click FTP Accounts.
6. Enter the asked for data:
Login: enter an FTP username
Password: Enter a solid password or snap Generate Password to have an irregular password created
Confirm password: Re-enter the password
Directory: Enter the registry the FTP user approaches
Quota: Enter a share for the FTP user or leave boundless in the event that you would prefer not to set a portion
7. Tap Create FTP Account.
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes how to change default time zone.Changing the time zoneOf course, webmail...
OverviewAt the point when a cron job is never again required, you ought to erase it so the charge...
How to fix hostname error in cPanelThe following article shows how to settle a hostname mistake...
How to restart services in cPanelThe following article states how to restart services in cPanel....
.htaccess access guide.htaccess is an extraordinary Apache file that advises your site how to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution